After installing the Sitecore Commerce 9 TrackingNotEnabled exception is coming up on the storefront. This issue will appear when the Json collection model of the XConnect is not deployed in the XConnect Instance Folder.
- Navigate to the Sitecore Website folder > XConnectModels.
- Copy Sitecore.Commerce.Connect.XConnect.Models.json file from the folder.
- Navigate to XConnect Website > App_Data > Models folder and paste the file here.
- Navigate to the XConnect > jobs > continuous > IndexWorker > App_Data > Models folder and paste the same json model file here.
- Restart the Xconnect website.
Why it’s not copied during installation?
The reason behind this is the Parameter of installation script for the Sitecore Commerce.
As you can see the XConnectInstallDir parameter is looking for the Mykart.local_xonnect folder for the xconnect but the original folder of the xconnect is MyKart.XConnect so just changing this parameter to the correct one will help you to sort out this error. Cheers!!